JOIN THE CUB SCOUTS!!
CAMPING – HIKING – BB GUNS – ARCHERY – RACE CARS – CRAFTS – CITIZENSHIP
We have GREAT FUN teaching TIMELESS VALUES!
Cub Scouting is for boys in grades 1 – 5 and their families. Our Pack meets on Monday nights from 7 to 8 PM at Nicholasville United Methodist Church. If you want your son to have fun, excitement, outdoor opportunities, and a chance to participate in a program in which he doesn't always have to win--instead, he learns about "Do your best" and how to be helpful to others--then Cub Scouting is for you!
2014 PACK SPRING CAMPOUT AT THE BLUEGRASS RAILROAD MUSEUM
Join us for a weekend away at The Bluegrass Railroad Museum in Versailles, KY! The Pack 45 Spring Campout will kick-off with the traditional hot dogs, smores, and snacks on Friday night. Saturday highlights will include a train ride through Central Kentucky, railroad museum tour, and many other activities, along with campfire and flag retirement on Saturday night, and Scout’s Own Service on Sunday.
Due to the success of our 2013 Popcorn Sales, we will use some of our fundraiser money to discount the scouts' campout fees. Costs are as follows:
Scouts - $5
Adults/Siblings age 6 and older - $15
Siblings ages 3-5 - $7
Siblings 2 and under - Free
The pack will provide the following snacks/meals.
- Friday snack (smores & hot dogs)
- Saturday breakfast (eggs, bacon, biscuits, jelly, sausage gravy, milk)
- Saturday lunch (grilled cheese, chicken noodle soup, grapes, apples, lemonade, water)
- Saturday dinner (pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw, green beans, mandarin oranges, lemonade, water)
- Sunday morning breakfast (pancakes, sausage, milk)